Saturday 28 March 2009

Tianna Starfall Shop Created

I have now finished wrangling with the HTML and added a shop to my website.

UK customers can buy direct using the PayPal checkout system. Overseas customers can see what I currently have available and then contact me to purchase - I will send a PayPal invoice that includes the correct postage amount.

I will be adding more figures to the shop as I finish painting them. I will try to keep this Blog updated with what I am currently working on so you will have some idea what to expect. I am still taking commission work, so contact me if you have a specific miniature or colour scheme in mind, or if the item you wanted is sold out.

To start off with I have some of the Terry Pratchett's Discworld figures available (manufactured by MicroArt Studios, assembled and painted by me).

In other news, I have finished the Genestealer commission and will be adding photographs of them to gallery soon.

No comments: