Friday 27 March 2009

Tianna Starfall Shop Coming Soon

I am in the process of making a shop page on my website where UK customers will be able to purchase figures direct from my website using the PayPal system. Overseas customers will be able to see what I have in stock and can then contact me for a PayPal invoice containing the correct postage costs.

Initially I shall be selling some MicroArt Studios Discworld miniatures that I have completed, but there are lots of other figures in the process of being painted that I hope to add soon, for instance the Games Workshop Warhammer Chaos Knights that I have been talking about.

I am still taking commissions, so if there is something that you would specifically like painted just drop me an email or contact me here.

Hopefully the shop will be up and running in the next week or so, as long as I manage to wrangle the HTML successfully!

No comments: