Tuesday 16 December 2008

Discworld Miniatures

Just found out about these fantastic new miniatures - they are awesome!

Micro Art Studio started selling 30mm unpainted metal miniatures based on Terry Pratchett's Discworld characters in late October 2008. They have six to start with, all painted up on their site and I have just seen the "greens" for three more on coolminiornot. Here are the pictures from these sites:

Rincewind:
Rincewind by Micro Art Studio

Sam Vimes
Sam Vimes by Micro Art Studio

Granny Weatherwax
Esme Weatherwax by Micro Art Studio

Nanny Ogg:
Nanny Ogg by Micro Art Studio

Death
Death by Micro Art Studio

The following "greens" were sculpted by Kul Asyrk and hopefully they will also soon be made into 30mm metal miniatures by Micro Art Studios.

Nobby Nobs
Nobby Nobs Sculpted by


The Luggage
The Luggage sculpted by

Susan Sto Helit
Susan Sto Helit sculpted by


Micro Art Studio is a small Polish company and each of the first six figures retails for 8.54Euro to 9.76Euro.

I cant wait to get my hands on these - what could be better than combining my two favourite things - Terry Pratchett and Miniatures!

I will happily paint these for commission - so if you are interested please contact me by email or via my website.

No comments: