Sunday 25 January 2009

Painted Discworld Figures and Other Miniatures I Have Finished

I have had a busy couple of weeks preparing, assembling, painting and varnishing a batch of the first five released Discworld miniatures. Some were for commission and some I have up for sale on Ebay at the moment (look for tstarfall). I painted them according to the colour scheme on the MicroArt Studio website (see my earlier blog) and they look like this:






I am accepting commissions for these figures and the other three that have now been released by MicroArt Studios. I can paint them according to any colour scheme you have in mind, just drop me an email. Higher quality pictures of these figures can be seen in the new Discworld gallery.

As I mentioned in an earlier blog I have finished painting the gretchins for the Space Crusade board game (Milton Bradley, now long out of print):


also finished the Orks:




and the remaining androids:


Individual pictures of these miniatures can be seen in the Space Crusade gallery.

I have also added pictures of the hydra and thief that I completed to the Mostly Metal gallery:




Next up on the painting table are those Games Workshop figures I have had for a while and I hope to purchase the three new Discworld figures.

No comments: